Head mod with no porting?

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
Hey so I was thinking about sending my head off for just the head mod soon. Would it be worth getting just that or should I wait to get port work and the head mod all at once?

Well I see both sides the debate. In the end it would be cheaper to do all at once after shipping and all. I was just looking at it only being 60 for the head mod alone. I suppose I'll do some more waiting and saving

Well I see both sides the debate. In the end it would be cheaper to do all at once after shipping and all. I was just looking at it only being 60 for the head mod alone. I suppose I'll do some more waiting and saving

If you're engine is relatively healthy, do it now (head mod alone) and enjoy the rest of the engine life more I:I . Think of all the :D you will miss if it takes Years before your motor needs to be freshened up (bore), (then again if it's real healthy and you have the cash, you're only talking two more gaskete plus port cost) . By then you can save for porting, maybe stroker, plus bore/piston, and have a real kick azz combo. Don't waste cylinder bore life !!!

I have no idea if a jug and head will fit in a flat rate, so might not make a difference on shipping, if it has to go by weight.

JMHO, your results may, and will vary 8-|