harley quad

okaaay, that would be deadly fast, because the VTWIN Vrod is a 1600cc motor i think... unless it isn't the screaming eagle version.. i didn't look at that.. if it isn't its probably a 1200.. but STILL... that would be fun.

Looks like a quick easy way to die. No way I'd trust something like that, who knows what kind of retard cobbled that up in their garage. Ain't no way in hell that suspension could even come close to being able to handle the power and weight that thing has. It appears to be a stock banshee front clip by the look of the a-arms and frame, and the rear shock looks like the stock one from a warrior or raptor 660. With that rear shock set up like that you get all of about 4 inches of travel before it bottoms out and bucks you off. A harley frame wasn't exactly designed to have a low center of gravity either, the better part of that engine's weight is in the top end from the way it looks. Whoever buys that better have a good insurance policy because it won't take too long for an accident to happen.

i can see someone riding it and then when the boost comes in the damn frame coming apart it would be fun while it lasted though !!!!!!!!

Looks like a quick easy way to die. No way I'd trust something like that, who knows what kind of retard cobbled that up in their garage.

Dude use some friggin common sense and think before you speak, no retard cobbled that up to begin with, whoever built that was far from a retard. you need crazy skill to build that, more like insaneeee, its turbo charged, you need to fine tune a turbo through alot of computer work, ur the retard in this situation. That would be something youd ride on the street to, go get a plate and rummage ur town, no way in hell would u go offroad on that unless ur draging which it seems like it was used for (notice the worn sand paddles) whoever built that is a friggin motor genius.

and for the guy who said the turbo is rusty as hell and needs to be cleaned up, if you actualty new about turbos youd also know a turbo charger is impossible to keep from going rusty like that, within a year any turbo charger thats actualy used will be all rust just like that.

if you see a nice chrome turbo charger in a car, then its for show and probally has been run for a total of an hour.

Dude use some friggin common sense and think before you speak, no retard cobbled that up to begin with, whoever built that was far from a retard. you need crazy skill to build that, more like insaneeee, its turbo charged, you need to fine tune a turbo through alot of computer work, ur the retard in this situation. That would be something youd ride on the street to, go get a plate and rummage ur town, no way in hell would u go offroad on that unless ur draging which it seems like it was used for (notice the worn sand paddles) whoever built that is a friggin motor genius.

Huh. Being that it's not street legal, and it's no good for off-road, what good is it for except an ugly lawn ornament then? The only use I could see that much power for would be in the sand where you have a big open area to run around with. But what good is the sand when you can't jump the thing? They definitely weren't riding it in sand anyways, sand doesn't do that to paddles.

And I admit that whoever built it has some skills. Whoever did it probably has a little too much free time on their hands as well. But anybody that has a clue about suspension geometry would realize how poorly thought out that rear suspension is. The front really isn't that much better. Seems like a total waste of time and effort to me. I never understood the point of making something crazy fast just so it can be dangerous and useless. They might as well have put that motor in a lawnmower. That might have actually been a little cooler.

Last edited:
that thing would deffinitly go freakin fast but once you hit a bump your gone. its useless unless you could make it street leagle and were always ridin on smooth roads. that thing would never survive a 2 foot gap, the frame would bend and break because of the weight and crappy design of the suspension. lets buy it!!!!j/k

Thing will probably leak oil in a few weeks...j/K. Whats up with that rear shock, goofy looking! Even the fronts dont look right! I wouldnt even want it for bragging rights...well, ok, maybe!

Yeah no way in hell that thing could be street legal up here in vt. I wouldn't trust that thing ether, looks like they did a pretty half ass job if they didn't even consider making the suspension close to being useful.