Great forum

User

Jul 25, 2011
Nice source of info here. Good find for me.
Tinkered on a few blasters over the years, could have used this site many times.

Working on a pair of old blasters right now, and decided to join up. Don't post much, more of a watcher.

I have to get a few posts in so I can gain some privileges for posting, so you may hear from me sooner than you'd like to....

-User B)

welcome dude.... pretty much anyquestion you have can be answered here. just be as specific as possible and list your mod's too when you have questions

Still investigating the one that is center of the garage right now. Just sourced an engine from eBay, and it seems to be in decent shape. Has some carbon reeds, and a Wiesco piston. I need to measure it, but I think it's been bored one size from stock, and will probably need another top build soon.

Just spent a few coins on eBay for a FMF Fatty, 30mm carb, new Uni filter, new plug, reed spacer,, intake boot, clutch cable, and a few other bits. Just trying to get her alive for now. Haven't decided it's purpose yet. Guess I'll see how it goes once it comes back from the dead.

The other blaster is just a roller at this point. If I can get a good start on parts after the first one, I may build the second afterwards. Not in a hurry on either one, just a tinkering project really. Something to piss off the neighbors.....

welcome t o the sickness bro

veiw the pic you uploaded to p-bucket, hover your mouse over the pic you want to post, a drop down box will appear, copy and paste the IMG code right into your reply here and pics will magically appear....................

DSCN1167.jpg

Thanks for the tips on the photos, and the welcome to the forum.