Got the itch

DeJay1206

Sep 17, 2013
Leechburg, PA
I sold both my blaster a while ago and one of my friends I sold one to popped a chain (which I warned him the chain was loose multiple times and this exact thing would happen) and now he has a nice big air leak behind the main sprocket.

$200 later and she's mine again. 91 still on its first bore.

I am going to take a few pics and then disassemble. I am going to work on it over the winter and get her a full rebuild. Ground up!!!

I'm gonna need some help with this, I've ripped these motors apart quite a few times but never tackled a complete rebuild.

Course of action is getting her ripped apart, cleaned up, powdercoated, stator side case half, port work, f7 or Toomey pipe, and all the fun accessories like the extended swinger and vf reeds....and can't forget forgetnew plastics.

I plan on taking my time and making this thing showroom status!

Do it up man. I'm planning a show build as well. It seems to me the bug to ride hits and full on builds get thrown together cause riding is more fun than building.

Reactions: DeJay1206
Do it up man. I'm planning a show build as well. It seems to me the bug to ride hits and full on builds get thrown together cause riding is more fun than building.
Agreed. But getting to build your bike is a lot of fun as well. It's amazing seeing a stock blaster develop into something you envision.

I guess its just that time lol, i started a full showroom build the oyherday, its a slow very detailed build that i wont put up till all the main pieces show up so in the mean time, i mean most of this year lol ill stay tuned on yours!, totaly glad ur back n not too cool for 4 wheels!

I guess its just that time lol, i started a full showroom build the oyherday, its a slow very detailed build that i wont put up till all the main pieces show up so in the mean time, i mean most of this year lol ill stay tuned on yours!, totaly glad ur back n not too cool for 4 wheels!

I guess show room wasn't the best comparison. We'll just say I want a nice blasty finally. Gonna take my time and do it right, rebuild everything and know it's all new.

Reactions: speedyslyder
Im tuned in bud. When you disassemble take pics for reference and get new box of ziplock bags and write on them what nuts, bolts, washers etc go to what, and bag everything.. I did my best to log everything on mine but somehow Houdini showed up and made things disappear.. for some reason it seems like its the little things that take the time, but yet its the little things that make the difference.. One thing I can suggest is DONT RUSH,, take your time, and enjoy the build..

Good to see you around Dejay, I'm tuned in !

and for that itch, may i suggest...........
logo_withguymonkey-med.jpg