Got ripped off by Ken84....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNZ

Jun 17, 2010
BALTIMORE
www.facebook.com
Ken84 on here A.K.A. Kenny Meredith contacted me on Facebook a little over a week ago about buying some spare Blaster parts from me, (2 stators, 1 flywheel, 1 88-02 CDI, lots of Mikuni Jets, 2 exhaust gaskets, 1 reed valve gasket, and a 03+ rear caliper)

Originally he was paying me thru paypal and "something came up and his cousins paypal didnt work anymore." So he was going to mail me the payment the next day.

We had been talking for a while before that, about everything not just blasters, so I felt like he was legit, because I would trust almost all of you guys because we typically weed out the bad dudes.

He mentioned how he had an ignition problem and really needed the stuff to be able to ride again soon. I, being trusting, wanted to help out a blaster bro and get him rolling again. I mailed out the stuff before he told me about the "Paypal issue," so we agreed that he would just mail me the payment ($70 he offered for everything).

I gave him the tracking number and then never heard from him again. He deleted me on facebook and refuses to reply to my PMs on here, I left him a visitor message on his profile and he of course deleted it as soon as he got online.

So I'm out my spare blaster parts and $70 that he promised me...X(

If anyone wants to give him a call his phone number is 215-510-5368, again his name is Kenny Meredith. I also have his address too.

I know most of you guys are stand-up dudes and I would do anything to help out, as Whitty21 can attest to, I am a little more worried now.

-Mike

also, I found his CL ad a few days ago trying to Hock my parts that I just shipped him, and thats how I got his phone number, i left him a friendly message and he immediately deleted that ad

I know you will pop on here and read this Ken. What your doing is not cool at all.I know you have my number from talking to you about buying the parts you didn't pay for. Make it rite by giving me a call so I can come and pick up the parts or money and return it to Carnz. I live just down the road from you so it's best that you do what you need to do to correct this.

well I was promised the paypal payment that day, and after i gave him the info the "problem" came up. and most everyone on here is trustworthy, i try to help out when I can

could you have contacted CL first to get him banned/flagged? sucks to here this happend. its people like that, that make me think twice about buying from people with no middle man :(

It pisses me off because I was going to go to his house and help the little f**ker get his Blaster running. That was before I knew of this.

He sent me a message back saying the parts were all broken and he threw them in the trash
O an the cops are at his house and reading over every post. Also everyone that try's to call him there going to be monitored. Don't take my word for it trust me this is what he told me so someone else txt him and see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.