got new tires.. steal of a deal.

blaster03

Feb 9, 2010
ohio
alright i know how u guys said size 18s might be to small.. but i mean i drove today.. an hour long drive to pick up a set of rear maxxis razr mx's for 50 bucks. brand new. like 2 rides on them they are super nice... and now i have 50 left to put into working on making the 250r carb work with the blaster... what do u guys think? how did i make out on this deal?

Reactions: blasterdemon7
the 18's will work fine thats what im running only thing u wont like about them is u hang up on small stuff pretty easy thats the only downfall to em but good deal

the 18's will work fine thats what im running only thing u wont like about them is u hang up on small stuff pretty easy thats the only downfall to em but good deal

haha ya. if i see something ill just rip over it. haha. and i thought it was an amazing deal. couldnt pass it up. now im pumped for this carb to come from ebay. :)

you can dremel the stock intake boot for the carb if you dont have a dremel you can send the boot to me and i can do it for you....pm me

Who says 18"s are too small? I love my 18"s thats all I'll ever run. I think I've got caught up maybe once? Not even that big of a deal.
You'll want a bigger front sproket if you don't have one allready, it will be a dog up top other wise. I run 14/40 and it seems to be really nice.

Who says 18"s are too small? I love my 18"s thats all I'll ever run. I think I've got caught up maybe once? Not even that big of a deal.
You'll want a bigger front sproket if you don't have one allready, it will be a dog up top other wise. I run 14/40 and it seems to be really nice.

how do i check my front size sprocket because i know the guy that had it before might have switched it.

18" tires are small for woods riding. Make sure you have a good skid plate!! Oh, and you can get better top end speeds with taller tires, as well as more traction. Quicker acceleration with smaller tires. Also, a tread pattern that works great for you on an 18" tire is not going to work the same on a 20" tire....it will be spinning at a different rate.

If they work for you then great! I'm selling my 20" tires tonight!!