got free sand paddles

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
Well my uncle decided to give me the sandpadles he used on his RZR 800, he sold the RZR and i have his set of sand paddles for it i just need new rims cause of coarse the dont fit, and theyre alot bigger than stock :eek:
theyve only been used once or twice theyre CSTs i think
25x8-12 fronts
25x10-12 rears, although i think that is the size im not a tire expert

Attachments

• DSCN2212.jpg
    DSCN2212.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN2213.jpg
    DSCN2213.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 171
I'm not sure a tire that tall will fit a blaster with a stock length swinger....you'll have clearance issues around the heel guards....I'd sell em as a set and get yourself a set of paddles mounted on wheels already....just my .02.... Good score nonetheless!!!!

^^^^^
Plus on top of all the various clearance issues according to alot of info around every inch you give or take from the rear tires is like changing the front sprocket one tooth for every inch you add or subract or three teeth for the rear sprocket....

basically putting 25x10-12 tires on would be like having 17/40 gearing or 13/28 est. with stock 21's on it??? you would need some kryptonite to get that going. however if you could get it going on a long enough straight you might be able to hit these 90 mph top speeds people brag about.......... prob would take a mile or two haha.
i would do what every one else said. sell em and use the good ur uncle passed to you to get some nice tires that fit. imo

Last edited:
They will never fit with stock swinger, my 22 mud lites bearly clear with flipped warrior rims. Front tires will hit before you get full turn radius. As mentioned you'd have to gear the fawk out of it to pull that tall of a tire

They do sit in with a little clearance tho, plus i can just take em to the dunes for temorary use, id just have to take the heel guards off but thats fine with me, lol i do live in redneckville usa tho, mabye i could just get a lift kit I:I lol jk i dont want to ruin my bike but i dont want to sell them :( oh well i guess

Even if tou can get them to fit, Sand is hard on motors at the best of times, yours will struggle with these.

Another thing, have you considered the stability problems, you will be top heayy with 25"

you will struggle in sand with 20 inch 8 paddle hauler let alone anything bigger than 23. consider some gliders, you literally wont move with those lol

^^^^^
oh man i bet he'd like that idea... haha

seriously though there is alot of people out there with utility style atv's that would prob scoop them right up. then use the cash to grab some nice blasty size tires. im sure youll be so much happier. then having 25's that grind everywhere, kill all your torque, and make you tip over on every turn..... oh yeah IMO haha