Good Deals!!

Look to be stage 1 or 2 according to Elkas site. http://www.elkasuspension.com/products/atv/ To bad you weren't a little sooner. They had a killer sale on all stage 4 shocks and they had a package deal I think all 3 for just under a grand ??

I have never dealt with them personally,, but I havnt heard good things about this seller.

Then on top of the price you may need a rebuild and you will certainly want to get them set up for weight and riding style.

If you look at one of the last pictures it has a close up of the knobs and you can read that is said one color is for high speed and the other is for low speed so I still think they are stage 4s

If you look at one of the last pictures it has a close up of the knobs and you can read that is said one color is for high speed and the other is for low speed so I still think they are stage 4s

They could be, im not to familiar with Elkas.. If you look around you still may be able to find a shop or somewhere that will still give you the sale price ??

those are stage 4s and if you want long travel, they would be perfect. maybe need to be set for different weight

the stage 3 elkas are still on sale for a grand for all 3 shocks.

so you decision will be:
A- Long travel front and no rear
B- standard travel with rear

Do NOT even give your hard earned money to Minky AKA Rattlecan Ray. He sells bent, broken, rusty junk. He uses the same pic for each similar item he sells.

This ^^^ There's a reason he got bounced as a sponser on BHQ :rolleyes:
If you are local to where you can inspect the parts, it's not so bad.

IMO, he'd shaft his own mother.