Good Deals!!

How'd you know? lol im actually going to try and finish the welds on one tomorrow so i can grind them down over the weekend.

i have also already made 3 other ones. none of them mine yet though

BlasterFun is doing a pipe shoot out. Actually I wish I had a variety of pipes to try and see what I liked best.

dyno port has a few types of pipes for blaster in a few finishes. mid/top pipe bare metal is $350 range coated in ceramic is $450 range, he also has a low/mid and few other varieties. it takes 3 weeks to build from purchase and hes super busy with his sled stuff. so its kinda luck of the draw.. he DOES have a mid/top black painted one in stock for $350ish? but I need a ceramic coated "chrome look" for the HPM show build bike unless I plan to keep the ct pipe when I order the engine... but I doubt it bc the dyno has more a beefy look for display. message me on facebook if you would like more detail on the dyno port, I may supply them as a dealer to give ppl discounted rates but he kinda doesn't seem to want to make too many lol that or hes just busy

He's probably busy as can be. $350 doesnt sound too bad, but i dont know much about the pipe. but if wifes wants it, it must be good...

and for a show quad, i dont think much beats the LRD. but i havent seen other right bends in person. i know they look good on clean quads