god i love riding but hate the aftermath

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
Couple weekends ago I went riding with a buddy who rides motocross so he was blazing fast and I was playing keep up. Anyways going through a corner my ass end washed out and shot me left I let off to correct then got back on it and then was shot right HARD I left off cause I was heading rite for trees. Next thing I knew I was flying through the air and when I landed I got up rite quick to rescue the bike(shes my baby). I had to fight through the dust and when I finally found my bike she was in a little pain and so was I. It was on the right side but everything on the left side was angled down so yes that means that the bike rolled at least once. Nothing was broke but now when I sleep at night I wake up and my right arm from the shoulder down is shooting pains all down my arm I can't move it and I have some nasty sounds coming from it. Yea I love the ride but hate the injuries.

You may have broke your arm. It's best to get it taken care of. You will start getting reminders of most of your injurys when you get my age.lol.