go pro vid

man you have a pretty sweet place to ride, and I'm loving the helmet came, soo tempting to get one, but I'm poor and have other things to worry about first, like brakes:D.

Levi

it looks like you dont pull the clutch in to shift lol ur shift forks r prolly bent to shiz lol

ok first of all this topic has been brought up a thousand times and time and time again it has been proved not using the clutch to shift isnt bad on your tranny, pfft noobs......lol jk about the newb part

ahahahhaha, sits on seat, wham wham wham, crash crash, OH! braaaap braaap, did he get hurt
that seems like what happened, lol^^^^

lol pretty much! i had just turned the cam on too! it was luck! He was fine got some road rash but he's straight. He broke a light, his from plastics reverse gear and bent the f*ck out of his bars. lol

Yea the kid is like 110 soaking wet with a brick. It was a 660 but he bored it out to a 686 and hot cams and some other sh*t... i always zone out when gets to that point. hahahah

Another craptor bites the dust.lol Next time tell him to watch out for the pebble in the middle of the trail.

My lower track
My bud hitting the jump
The fatcat, look it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice blaster im gonna get my maier race hood in silver and im getting my back fneders black. what pipe u got on it sounds great