go pro vid

ya im pretty happy i got it. Im putting two more mounts on today. one on the bumper and one in the back on the airbox to face forward or backward

ok, hand it over, yeah, the link where ya got the camera, that was freakin awsome, now i gotta have one, i like how ya kept it semi-quit while in the hood, but i'm findin it hard to believe you stop at all them stop signs, and them wide open r&r tracks everytime before you had the vid, but it was cool seeing you look down the tracks, and thru the trees and when you looked back at roost was cool

vid 2 good idea, bad location lol way to close to the pipe
vid3 when i lost the cam and was looking for it for like an hour, ugh damn sticky mount
*vids are still processing so they are kinda bad quality for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vids bro.That cam works great,time to get one also.I liike to see the hand waiving to the neighbors,keeping the peace.lol

Thanks for the complements and green guys! I always wave, its the only way they know that im not an ahole lol. Yea the head thing ive always done, its just a habit, but a safe one.

Hey man where in nashua? im exit 7e.

Im at exit 6 right by the amherst st school. we got some trails over here right along the river.

oh sweet dude, as you can tell im just a few from the boat dock behind greeley. And can make to the Hudson skate park by trail, if you know where that is?

I know where the skate is (right by 111) right. I've seen people over by the river under the 111 brigde there by the skate park. I need to go down there.
Whenever u wanna ride I'm downI:I

yep exactly! Diddo man, i got a truck so i can go to your place you can come ever mine or what ever. Cool m8 lmk