go pro vid

Well you NEED extended a-arms and mine have a u-bolt frame mount for the front and peg replacments that slip into the nerfs for the peg mounts.

Finally some vids of my campground!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! Ya thats all in our property and There are a ton more trails off our proprety but i cant really make them in the winter. And its prolly low cuz i have the audio pick up on the low setting. ill give it a try on high next time and see if that makes a diff

Very nice footage!!! I WISH I had a nice route like that to throttle it and fooling around. . . . I kind a like long trail route.. really cool! .. But why is the sound so low?

Just one fooling around to test it on high, it does sound better

I:I Thanks for sharing bro Them are some great videos ! MORE MORE MORE ! lol Gives me something exciting to do with my coffee haha

Thank you norm lol there will be more, dont you worry!

And idk i just dont like the feel of clutch shifting, so i just never have. I still shift cleaner than people i ride with that use their clutch on trail rides. I just see it as one less thing to have your mind on while riding, so there is more to use else where :)

sweet vid looks like fun my bud and i are going out to the battle creek motorcycle club this saturday to ride i'll try and put up a video.
slsqdz.jpg

new with wildcard port job! still needs a bit of tuning but its pretty close!