Go hawks!

first seahawks game i've watched this year.
that was the most dominating performance over a top rated team i have seen in quite a while.
that young quaterback is outstanding !

seahawks to the superbowl ?

edit: here's how the report on nfl.com starts..........

The New Orleans Saints never had a chance Monday night. Feeding off the energy of a legit advantageous home crowd, the Seahawks scored 17 points faster than Drew Brees can open a cough medicine royalty check

:)

I'm rootin for the Seahawks, I said way earlier in the season that it would be the Hawks vs. Denver(?) in the Superbowl.
Which I just happen to be going to !
Yep, flights and hotel are booked, my son and I are going to the Superbowl I:I

I'm rootin for the Seahawks, I said way earlier in the season that it would be the Hawks vs. Denver(?) in the Superbowl.
Which I just happen to be going to !
Yep, flights and hotel are booked, my son and I are going to the Superbowl I:I

My buddy went a few years back when the "Stillers" Spanked Arizona. He said the traveling NFL museum was an awesome experience. You should have a great time at it.

I'm rooting for the Hawks too, they have one hell of a good team, and Pete Caroll deserves a superbowl title to his resume.

My beloved Steelers took poop all year. But at least there is next year, and the Pirates are doing better!

My buddy went a few years back when the "Stillers" Spanked Arizona. He said the traveling NFL museum was an awesome experience. You should have a great time at it.

My beloved Steelers took poop all year. But at least there is next year, and the Pirates are doing better!

I'll look into that NFL museum.

and how bout them Penguins I:I

I'm rooting for the Hawks too, they have one hell of a good team, and Pete Caroll deserves a superbowl title to his resume.

Steelers should have been in the playoffs! They got screwed by the refs in the chargers chiefs game.