Giants win!!!!!

Wooohooooo!!! Pulled for 'em all the way. Got a little nervous when Ahmad Bradshaw accidentally scored at the end though.

Everyone that I went to high school with is blowing up about the Giants winning the Superbowl. A guy a class behind me is on the team.

39, Tyler Sash. He was a safety on the Iowa Hawkeyes but he's one of the special teams guys for the Giants

I'm really disappointed that the Patriots lost. I knew it would be close and it was a great game. Just like the last time we played the Giants, they wanted it more than we did. Manning was flawless. The Giants earned it. As disappointed as I was with the game, I was blown away by the half time show. I'm not a Madonna fan but as a fellow musician, that girl rocked the world. Congrats to the Giants.

man i was pissed, manning def did not play as well as brady, but their receivers did better and pulled off some amazing catches, gronk was hurt and not playing a 100% which i think played a big part in the interception. one big mistake i think was made was manningham was burning our defense all night long, they should have adjusted that and maybe it would have changed that 38 yd pass that cost us the game, coulda shoulda woulda, i would have been exstactic if we won again, i know its eating these guys up bad because its not often at all that u get a rematch with a team that ruined a perfect season within a span of 5 yrs. oh well theres always next yr. and for madonna, wow she looks good for her age...