getting a banshee

blaster hybrid

Mar 7, 2011
miami
yay im getting a banshee this weekend will post pics its stock , idk if i should sell the blasty to mod the shee its gonna be a trail bike

lmao my dads friend lent me on and i had a whole day of trail riding , but the trails were pretty wide , sometimes i would speed up and hit a quicks turn and power slide the turn and i almost hit a true thank god i didnt

Ive never found a trail I couldnt navigate a Banshee on any better than my Blaster. Banshees are better trail machines than blasters IMO. (unless the blaster is modded by a bit). And before you go and tell me I dont know what Im talking about, or "where I live trails are.... or this or that" I live in Utah. I have it all. Sand dunes, flat track type stuff, light dirt trails, extremely steep, rocky trails, everything. I ride it all. I ride up in mountains between 8000 and 11000 feet usually, or Im riding out in the desert. Ive ridden that banshee on any concievable type of terrain that Ive ridden my blaster on, and every time, the banshee puts a bigger smile on my face. I also am less beat up after riding the banshee than I am riding my blaster.

I own a blaster and last season I rode a banshee most of the time cause its owner, my good buddy, got himself a dirt bike (RM250, still a 2 stroke), and was on it all the time, so I got the banshee. And I can tell you, its WAY funner to ride than the blaster. No contest. His just has a boost bottle, Toomey T5 pipes, and proper jetting and TORS deleted. Thats it. The thing is FAST, but you can lug it for trails. It has better low end than my blaster, it has better top end, it turns in just as sharp, its easier to control in a slide, more predictable, more power to get you out of trouble if you get into it. Granted, you do have to be a better rider to handle a piped, jetted banshee, than you do a stockish blaster (unless you got a ported 240 bb kit and all the fixins) but if you can handle it, they actually make great trail quads. One of the guys in our group has a 400ex. Reportedly the best overall trail quad ever made in many ATV circles. Ive ridden it, Ive ridden the banshee and it back to back, and I think the banshee is easier to ride, and handles just as good (if you know what its going to do), as the 400. And while Im not the expert, far from it, just giving MY opinon on it.

Bottom line, give it a shot, see how you like it, but I think the Banshee will completely replace the blaster for you. Id trade my blaster for a banshee in a heartbeat.

The only thing I dont like about the banshee, is the front end. God theyre ugly. LOL.