gear wont fit?

melonBerry

Jul 10, 2010
va
ok yesterday i tried to put my gear on where the crank end is and the collar nor the gear would fit like it was too small and the crank end was swollen. its a 3mm stroker idk if it was a manufacturing problem or my gears where made to fit stock crank ends. idk. i was bout to put the rubber mallet to it but i said i didnt wanna mess up any thing wat you guys think someone already told me to try to buy some oem gears and collars and see if that change anything idk. i wonder if anybody seen this before while rebuilding their engine.

Actually, what I said was; if you have access try a different collar and gear. Both the crank and collar/gear are pressed out on an assembly line and either could be wrong. It's easy to try another collar on that crank... much more difficult to try out another crank!

Actually, what I said was; if you have access try a different collar and gear. Both the crank and collar/gear are pressed out on an assembly line and either could be wrong. It's easy to try another collar on that crank... much more difficult to try out another crank!

lol so true. i wonder idk it fit find on my stock crank but now on this vitos it wont slide on. i wonder if anyone witness this problem. i mite find sum off ebay. that oem finder is handy but can be expenshive! lol :D