Funny Thread

that isn't my girls ass, too white
she has more of a tan.

the looks more like your sisters ass.

my girls either. hers is all full of stretch marks cause of the baby...

on the ass????

and phragle
BoondockSaintsPrayer2.jpg

you know what we did to so called godfathers

these kids today, they got no respect. When someone needed a pipe and the godfather had an extra, how much did he charge the kid for it? nothing, the godfather even picked up the shipping. When somebody needed shocks, the godfather sent him works, same price as the pipe, When a kid needed his front shocks rebuilt for a race the next day, the godfather dropped what he was doing and rebuilt tem while he waited. When the godfather realized he had a ton of blaster parts, works shocks, wheel and tires, motor stuff, pipes, silencers etc, he posted the first one to reply that could come get it won, then the godfather FILLED this guys truck for free.....
The godfather has probably given $10,000 worth of parts away over the years...
When te godfather was making swingarms, did it show up in a box on the porch with instructions? hell no, the godfather personally delivered it several hundred miles, installed it and set it up....

Those who do not respect the godfather do not belong in the family.

Last edited:
the last one is me... self fail lol

Attachments

• CAUTION THIS IS SPARTA.jpg
    CAUTION THIS IS SPARTA.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 254
  • BUSH!.jpg
    BUSH!.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 195
  • PIE!!!.jpg
    PIE!!!.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC01478.jpg
    DSC01478.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 257
  • I dont.JPG
    I dont.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 230
phragle... i respect you. next time you are giving away stuff like that lmk. i am always in need of making my blasty better

BE SURE TO WATCH WHOLE VID

how come is always funnier when a big guy a girl falls
one day in school my friend cory was walking down the hallway, i waled up behind him and tripped his ass, he fell straight down on his big belly, he got up dieing laughing along with everybody else, funniest thing ever and then he says out loud, " how come its always funnier when the fat kids fall" he said it will laughing, but its true, i really do laugh harder when its a fat kid, and im nothing skiny, but im not huge either, im about 185 at 5'9

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - Scarlets Sing And Dance Fail

BE SURE TO WATCH WHOLE VID

how come is always funnier when a big guy a girl falls
one day in school my friend cory was walking down the hallway, i waled up behind him and tripped his ass, he fell straight down on his big belly, he got up dieing laughing along with everybody else, funniest thing ever and then he says out loud, " how come its always funnier when the fat kids fall" he said it will laughing, but its true, i really do laugh harder when its a fat kid, and im nothing skiny, but im not huge either, im about 185 at 5'9

lol idk but its just not that funny when we trip anyone else...... BUT it is funny when a couple of dumbasses decide to do it to a phcyco and when he gets up he beats both their asses

HANGOVER one of the best movies ever, cant wait for the second on to come out

Last edited by a moderator:
bitch_slap.jpg

Bitch_Slapped.jpg

128852945555257365.jpg

no_drama_violators_will_be_bitch_slapped_1_card-p137516970348199680q0yk_400.jpg

633695463449611430-BitchSlap.jpg

633741646135612510-BITCHSLAP.jpg

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/slap-biotch-demotivational-poster.jpg