Fun fact?

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
I was just bored and seeing if anyone was interested in posting in this thread. Some people have weird talents, can do crazy crap, or are just plain weird, and seeing 4cfeds thread it made me create this one! So, if you have anything thats cool, weird, or interesting about yourself post it in here!

i can do a handstand while in a headlock lol
wrestling with a friend he has me in a headlock on the ground i put my hands on the ground pushed up did a handstand then brought my knees straight into his back he released immediately lmao

i once had sex at work well after hrs but where i work at now on our office ladies chair an my boss cam in here on sunday an he called me an asked me if i had sex in the her chair as i was like yea why he then goes well you could of atleast wiped up ur sweaty ass an balls prints off the damn chair lol

i once had sex at work well after hrs but where i work at now on our office ladies chair an my boss cam in here on sunday an he called me an asked me if i had sex in the her chair as i was like yea why he then goes well you could of atleast wiped up ur sweaty ass an balls prints off the damn chair lol
ahahahahahahaha
Laugh6.gif

yea my boss is badass ive known him lterly my whole life cause i grad with his son. so i get away with everything an he tells me all his personal problems an stuff where pretty tight id say