Full setup Recommendations?

Oh, well most a-arm "kits" are full kits.

The only one I can think of right off hand that's NOT a full kit is the Lone Star Racing a-arms. You buy 4 arms and two tie rods and then have to purchase the ball joints separate.

The kit I make is a complete a-arm kit except for the pivot tubes, pivot tube bushings, and grease fittings (all easily removed from the stock suspension you're removing anyway)

It includes 4 ball joints, 4 a-arms, and 2 tie rods.

Oh, well most a-arm "kits" are full kits.

The only one I can think of right off hand that's NOT a full kit is the Lone Star Racing a-arms. You buy 4 arms and two tie rods and then have to purchase the ball joints separate.

The kit I make is a complete a-arm kit except for the pivot tubes, pivot tube bushings, and grease fittings (all easily removed from the stock suspension you're removing anyway)

It includes 4 ball joints, 4 a-arms, and 2 tie rods.

/\/\/\/\ and could also be made with the shock mount at the correct location for yfz longer shocks

mounting yfz shocks to stock a-arms will destroy ball joints in one season, ask me how i know

/\/\/\/\ and could also be made with the shock mount at the correct location for yfz longer shocks

mounting yfz shocks to stock a-arms will destroy ball joints in one season, ask me how i know

Well of course the a-arms could be made to fit *practically* any shock under 17" in length (400ex, 250r, z400, banshee, blaster and especially the YFZ450 shocks)

I'll bite, how DO you know? :p

I'll bite, how DO you know? :p

we'll just say my black bike needed new a-arms, as a very noticeable clunk developed quickly
note: never use shocks that need ratchet straps to compress for installation

but on a good note, i did trade the yfz works triple rates for my elka's !!!!!!!!

now i'll bite....to the OP: civics arms are a viable, affordable option to your question

i'm still trying to decide if i should go with the long travels and yfz piggybacks or the works/elkas and stock a-arms with wheel spacers

ultimately longer a-arms are better than spacers, how fat is your wallet will be the deciding factor ???