Full Rebuild!

yeah i wonder.... because mine never did it with the stock pipe, but once i got my F7 it started doing it......

You know what! Screw you dude I was only tryin to friggin help you out....seems like common sense that you wouldnt seal sumthin if you knew that whatever is coming out could just build up inside.. U r a doushebag if u think ur so good with these quads then y did u ask for help or advice at all....I love you!

yea it could be f*cking like the left over sh*t loading up inside than squirting all over lmao

its normal for it to leak out of the header near the flange. mine even does that and leaves a big mess sometimes but not to bad. but if it pours out like a fountain then its probably a blown seal but if it just drips everyonce in a while or splatters its fine it happens with almsot every aftermarket pipe on a blaster.

and most of all behave!!!! i have warned people countinously about flaming! try to put this behind yourselves and move on.

You know what! Screw you dude I was only tryin to friggin help you out....seems like common sense that you wouldnt seal sumthin if you knew that whatever is coming out could just build up inside.. U r a doushebag if u think ur so good with these quads then y did u ask for help or advice at all....I love you!

mine leaked like hell too, i used the high temp silicone and it didnt leak anymore

WHAT WHAT^^

see im not f*cking retarded.

it just pissed me off because you started talking like im an idiot, trying to offer help when my knowledge exceeds yours by far and your sayin contact me any time you need help here even have my email because it seems like your a struggler...

im not an idiot, that question was for others that had the same problem and solved it/dealt with it. not for me to be tested of my physics knowledge.

so...yeah. shes runnin like a pro. for doing all the engine work myself, with some help from you guys(and other than the bore and hone) i did a damn good job, if i do say so myself. new pipe, new carb, new piston, new big bore kit, new airbox. all that sh*t and she purrs on the 3rd kick and so far, the jettings damn close. wish i pc'd the frame n sh*t though.

so what else should i do to her lol?

wider rear end soon. makin some aluminum disk type spacers +2.5 each side for the rear at school. other than that. what else? for sure im going to do the timing advance soon, ill have to order a flywheel puller, but even at that, i think these f*ck heads at this dumb ass shop near me who im never doing business with again(kahuna powersports NEVER GO THERE) for many reasons, f*cked the threads on my flywheel. buddy doesnt know how to f*cking take the flywheel off. he pretty much mangled my threads for the puller. no idea what ill do now. maybe ill be able to get it off without derastic measures.

and as for a stroker, pretty good idea. for some reason it doesnt apeal to me. i dont see why. does it really do that much? i would go with the vitos +3 before i get a port job so i could get the cylinder porting matched to the +3 stroker.

yea makes a hella differance dude
stroker p&p milled head and fmf pipe imagine with ur bigbore and dynoport!

Last edited by a moderator: