Full Rebuild!

aright so i got the carb fixed. that was my own fault. installed the floats wrong. but it may just be because its a little rich, but ive got black goop(for lack of a better word) coming out the pipe on flange. im not sure if its coming from behind it, were theres the exhaust gasket(that i should replace but its not bad) or just between the flange and the pipe.

that, and exhaust is coming out of the pipe to silencer connection, but thats cuz i dont have a pipe coupler right now. ill see what i can find at co op tomorow, if not ill order one. or maybe this goop is because the carb was giving to much fuel?

^^ lol... and yeah, sure. if your a woman.

i really dont think god wants me to ride my beatiful quad that ive put so much time and money into.

so i f*cking cut 1 link to short on the old chain, bought a new one, cut it to the right length, BUT ITS LIKE ITS THE WRONG TYPE OF CHAIN. bloody hell. it slipps. my old chain was looser and it didnt slip. the chain doesnt seem to sit in the rear sproket properly. its like its the wrong spacing. its a DID 520 120 link cut to length, same as my other one, DID even too, but my old one is an o ring chain. and it sits fine on the rear sproket.

what the hells is up with this now?

sh*t im not sure wish i could help... but i might be buying a black rear fender and geting orange not sure or keeping as is and using a metalic blue.

do metalic blue. my choices were, candy apple red, metalic blue(like dark with a sh*t load of sparkle sh*t lol) or orange.

im running a 14 tooth in the front and the pbi 38 in the rear. anyone else got any ideas?

yea well im gonna do metalic blue should look beastie as sh*t and gonna hopefully sell my dbike than look for like an kx85 or mayby a 65 for a nice pitbike

hey 89 why don't you try loosening the two long rear end tensioner bolts and making the chain tighter and see if that might work? then tighten the nuts. because i noticed on page 25 in the 6th picture the bottom of the chain looks loose as sh*t and its hanging down. so maybe the chain is too loose? just an idea

I've done the 2 different chains thing.
It was a surprise to me too and I was pissed.

well, how did you fix it? im running the PBI 38 rear and a sunstar 14 in the front.

i did just determin, after digging for the old sproket, the chain sits fine on the old sproket, but doesnt sit on the new one at all. and it slips for sure, i cant even get it enough to ride it abit ti stretch it. what do i do? the old sproket works, but the new one doesnt. whats the deal?

hey 89 why don't you try loosening the two long rear end tensioner bolts and making the chain tighter and see if that might work? then tighten the nuts. because i noticed on page 25 in the 6th picture the bottom of the chain looks loose as sh*t and its hanging down. so maybe the chain is too loose? just an idea

and dude, between taking out links and the right spacing, the new chain i got it the right tightness, no pics of it but its tight enough. its just, it wont sit on the new 38 sproket.

it sounds like you have a mismatch set of chain/sprockets.

if you have a 525 sprocket and a 520 chain, the links wont lay across the teeth like they are supposed to. if like every 3rd or 4th link is sitting wrong on the tooth, then thats the problem. they either gave you a 525 chain or a 525 sprocket. they all MUST match or there will be major problems down the road.

it sounds like you have a mismatch set of chain/sprockets.

if you have a 525 sprocket and a 520 chain, the links wont lay across the teeth like they are supposed to. if like every 3rd or 4th link is sitting wrong on the tooth, then thats the problem. they either gave you a 525 chain or a 525 sprocket. they all MUST match or there will be major problems down the road.

wtf its the sproket from project blaster. the ONLY 38 tooth they have. that makes sence its a 525 but shouldnt it be a 520 if its ment for a blaster and its the only one they sell for blasters. i would think they could sell the right one. jesus christ this is such a piss off.

no its the rear. the PBI 38 tooth from project blaster.

i put the old one on, it sits fine. its the sproket. but i took her for a little rip. (a break in rip dont worry lol) and shes nice. checked the plug, hard to tell cuz i didnt due a true plug chop, just checked it after i stopped, a little bit the the lean side. not to bad. and thats mostly low rpm's. would that be a lean pilot?