Full Rebuild!

thanks mx. and like i explain in the "why blaster" thread, im not going to sell this beast. if the cylinder blows up. getting a new one. if the tranny goes. geting a new bottom end. its not like a car, if the transmision goes, usualy someone either sells it for scraps or just ditches it all together. if the paint starts chipping, im searching for a powerdercoater, and im doing it. ill do my frame(after i fix some sh*t that i will need to weld) my a arms, my new swinger when i get it, and everything else. maybe even the springs on all my shocks. id prefer just springs instead of shock covers.

u guys are puting far to much money in ur blasters when u eventually go to sell it ull loose insane money...

well i think that everyone here knows that if they invest all this money in there blasters that they are never ganna get all of it back.
everyone has different plans for their bikes like 89custom wanted to have the the BB so he got it he wanted to rebuild his bike so he did and so on and so forth but all of this costs money.
it just depends on how far you wanna go with your bike 89custom wanted to go big so he did. and apparently you dont wanna spend the money so your ganna have to stick with another run of the mill "average" blaster.

im sorry man im not trying to insult you in anyway it just bugs me a little when people start saying "well i think you wasted your money!"

well i think that everyone here knows that if they invest all this money in there blasters that they are never ganna get all of it back.
everyone has different plans for their bikes like 89custom wanted to have the the BB so he got it he wanted to rebuild his bike so he did and so on and so forth but all of this costs money.
it just depends on how far you wanna go with your bike 89custom wanted to go big so he did. and apparently you dont wanna spend the money so your ganna have to stick with another run of the mill "average" blaster.

im sorry man im not trying to insult you in anyway it just bugs me a little when people start saying "well i think you wasted your money!"
so true.

pisses me off when people say you wasted your money on a blaster. its like, no i didnt, i pimped it out to what i like and now its mine, not a blazin fast yfz450 straight from the showroom, no its mine, peronsalised to my liking and dont care how much i spent on it, i love it.

like honestly, im not one to spend alot of money, but i didnt mind blowing an assload on this piece of art. well maybe not art cuz arts gay and delicate and for rich people that have nothing better to do then buy stupid paintings for like 150 million dollars just to make there room look nice.

lol.

My thoughts exactly, dont worry about where I spend my money. I'm planning on getting an LTZ 400 for next spring and going all out custom with my blaster
at the end of the day the LTZ will still be worth more but it dosent matter im not building it to sell it Im building it because thats what I enjoy I consider building it just as much of a hobby as riding it!!!

sooo shes all broken in. had some fun in the snow saterday night but vid wise, maybe next week when the snow melts. its going to.

so ive got front hydro brakes coming, just need the +2 braided lines. and the rear hydro brake i have to wait for a new rez from black--blaster. supposebly this stuff should be here soon, i hope so. with all the stuff we went through, it was 3 weeks before he shipped it. im patient though.

also got a quote for $400 for powdercoating with the black and orange for all the parts. that would be when the paint starts to come off, not anytime soon.

hopefully the fat man in the red suits bringing me new 20" front razrs and itp aluminum rims for my front :)

then the last mods after that are a g-force axle then maybe way down the road a +3 swinger. axles not going to be untill well into next season.

ive been chatting back and forth with kennedy and i might go ahead with sending him my cylinder and head, hes going to resleave the cylinder then agresive trail port it, do a head mod, and order me the vitos forged piston kit and send er all back. but thats probably next season because its alot of money.

It was a hell of a Job bro...came out real well and u should be proud of urself for it(no homo).....cant wait till i come up wit the money u had to do yours!!! Lol oh yea i had it....just spent it all on this friggin rebuild and sh*t.... wtf!! nice job bro!! lol pcc

I would just like to put this out there... 245stroker is the man. If you ever buy something from him, have no doubts about problems. alot of people are nervous buying online due to the fact you've never met the seller and cant just go to his house and get your money back or something. i dont really know how to put it. how bought id buy a expensive car from him online and transfer all the money with no doubts to recive the car in the exact condition described plus some. if theres 1 amazing seller left online these days, he is that guy.

btw got those ball joint boots man. thanks.

RESPECT!

ridin fast, a little late but there 22" maxxis mavricks. random but i got my new razrs.

Update:
recently ive put on
-hiper carbon fiber beadlocks all around
-front razr mx 20"s
-g-force +4 axle
-banshee rear hubs/brake hub
-a thumb throttle with new cable
-new lock on grips(these things are the sh*t!)
-trenga rear hydro conversion kit
-EBC clutch w/ heavy duty springs

think thats it. all i can think of right now.

soon to come
-black 1 piece maier race hood
-spastic underground orange graphics kit
-F7 clutch lever
-stainless engine bolt kit
-18x10x9 rear razrs(hiper rears are 9 not the usual 8... bummer for me but if u want some nice razrs that are perfect, pm me)

all thats been ordered and is on the way

as for the front hydros... i have everything including new +2 braided steel lines, i just need to ream the spindles for the burgard ball joints then put them on.

currently not running, waiting on clutch cover gasket coming with pb stuff.

as for pics.... you can all keep it in your pants for now since i aint showin any till its all finished! which will be like 2 weeks or a little less, all depending on shipping for the hood and graphics kit and tires.

some may remeber me talkin about that clutch cover mod i want to do. ill attempt that in awhile, but before i do my custom designed swinger.

I:I

needpics.gif