Full rebuild

have you figured out about the L shaped brackets needed to connect the heels to the frame mounts ?

2dt2gar.jpg

i've found the other side holds up better to the downward force of the kicker by going to the higher fender mount on the frame versus sideways to the stock heel mount.
and 3/4"w x 3/16" steel is the way to go, aluminum didn't hold up very long.

What? Can you explain I dont understand

What? Can you explain I dont understand

explain ? i'm tired of typing today, how bout i show ya instead :)

shifter side....
5979-rappy-yfz-heelgaurd-brackets-shifter-side.jpg

kicker side....
5978-rappy-yfz-heelgaurd-brackets-kicker-side.jpg

the fender bracket goes on top of that /\ mount, it and the bolt are missing from this pic.
it gives more lateral support from above for the force of your foot when starting the bike.
and you'll have to get used to kicking with just the heel of your foot, as these yfz/rappy heelgaurds lack the cutback of the stockers for space while kicking.

explain ? i'm tired of typing today, how bout i show ya instead :)

shifter side....
5979-rappy-yfz-heelgaurd-brackets-shifter-side.jpg

kicker side....
5978-rappy-yfz-heelgaurd-brackets-kicker-side.jpg

the fender bracket goes on top of that /\ mount, it and the bolt are missing from this pic.
it gives more lateral support from above for the force of your foot when starting the bike.
and you'll have to get used to kicking with just the heel of your foot, as these yfz/rappy heelgaurds lack the cutback of the stockers for space while kicking.
Ohhhhh I understand. Sorry about that.

Its been about 2 years sense i broke it.. I still cannot feel the left side of my leg. every so often when the weather change (missouri weather >.<) My rod in my leg will expand and contract. It will probably will haunt me for the rest of my life but Who cares :D :(
I know what ya mean about Missouri weather, the weather here sucks lol

Well, the parts didnt show it today. :( They should (Better) be here by tomorrow.

Ive been shortening the Wiring hardness a second time now. i now know i dont need the control module. All i have left is the grounds which im wiring all grounds into connectors which will lead a bigger gauge wire to ground.

I havn't found my flywheel magnet screws which i didnt see them in the rocky mountain part diagrams. one of the magnets cracked idk if that a bad thing. I guess i have to clean my room because that the last time i saw them. :(

Nice looking blasty. Lets hope they didn't lose you're stuff. Did you get a tracking #?

Okay well I cant seem to find neutral.. i think i found the rest of the gears if the neutral gear because i know neutral its slighty after 1st is the gear i pulled it it will move a little, idk if it slips, because i havnt really experienced gears slipping, it will then go into another gear.
If you pull the clutch in should you get a little resistance?
Im taking the blaster to school to see if my Ranken Technical college automotive teacher can figure out why in which i will have to wake up early than 6:00 to get it into my truck but its a good price to pay to get to finish a project that took 3 years, in which before those 3 years 2 more before, costing 40k in medical bills, having a rod in my leg for the rest of my life and having it be a pain in the ass. But its worth it I:I

I hope my electrical simpifily modifications work too 8-|
after i figure out the gear problem. I will be able to plug in the gas tank hose and start her up...:D
Cant wait I think ill start crying :D

Is the motor running and you can't find neutral? 4s trans/motor oil will be fine as long as it says "wet clutch compatible", besides, would only affect clutch. Those gears don't care as long as it's oil.
Dead engine shifting usually leads to headaches and aggravation because one or both shafts need to be turning to shift. That's not to say it might have sloppy shift shaft, weak detent spring, or loose shift star.

Reactions: OR Racer46