Kor rebuilt crank with pro x rod
Bored, fresh top end kit
New bearings and seals in lower
Vforce3 reed
Intake for 34-35mm carb
intake spacer

Can include a brand new 34mm Pj keihin carb and Full FMF exhaust

Serious inquiries do contact me

Yup just saw them. I would say 900-1100 then. Like I said I didn't know what's they are going for.

If your planning on getting over 600 id say you should just plan on keeping it sadly nobody is going to pay that probably not even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still say keep it bro, summers just FINALLY hittin and I'm definitely gonna down to do some good ridin ! I know Mike a.k.a. bummer981 will be doin some ridin on his blaster now the warm weather is here, and I have 2 guys down the street from me that I talked into keeping their blasters so we can all go riding ... Well have a little blaster squad ! Why don't you want to keep her ? What don't you like about it ?

I still say keep it bro, summers just FINALLY hittin and I'm definitely gonna down to do some good ridin ! I know Mike a.k.a. bummer981 will be doin some ridin on his blaster now the warm weather is here, and I have 2 guys down the street from me that I talked into keeping their blasters so we can all go riding ... Well have a little blaster squad ! Why don't you want to keep her ? What don't you like about it ?

Sorry man, i cant ride the blaster. Twist throttle was too dangerous, and i cant use thumb throttle due to a past injury.

Anyways, since trade fell through, this engine is now officially for sale!

1k OBO.

I have never really understood the difference either. I have always ridden dirtbikes and just started rising quads. I am a lot more comfortable with a twist throttle. If they are so dangerous why don't they make a thumb throttle kit for dirtbikes? I am speaking with no experience, I have never ridden a quad with a twist. Just seems to me a kx500 with a twist would be impossible to ride if they are so dangerous. Is it the difference in geometry of the machine that gives it a different feel? 89blaster had one and sold it. Maybe he can elaborate.

herpderplol my bro bought the twist from 89 and i find it no different than riding a dirt bike, only thing that seems weird is twistin it and looking down and seem 2 tires stead of one, rides the same to me.

Its weird to me to. On my road bike twist is fine. On the quads thumb is fine. Now when I'm rippin through trails im more comfortable with thumb. Don't know what it is but i don't know if i could do a twist hitting jumps and such..I would probably end up hurting myself.. Blacktop twist/Dirt thumb... i would actually prefer a thumb on a dirt bike.. maybe it's the way i ride...

i had a twist throttle for a long time and i loved it, so much throttle control and no sore thumbs, i did not sell it becuase it was hard to use or anything, i sold t and went to a thumb throttle becasue when your in the dunes trying to jump and do big wheelies its just alot harder with a twist throttle, there are also alot of widow makers there (steep hillclimbs) and often when trying to hold on the throttle gets twisted. all in all i like the twist just as much as the thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.