Fuel Injection :D?

That kit is pretty complete but the problem we ran into, in theory, is that the Blaster's magneto cannot produce enough power to keep a full EFi system running. Even with a high output lighting coil (75 watts), you have to rectify it to DC, you will never get 100% efficiency, probably closer to 75-80%

Assuming 80% efficiency, you would be left with about 5 Amps. Most EFi fuel pumps draw at least 4.5 Amps at the required fuel pressure. That would leave you with .5 Amp to power the EFi ECU and all electronics, AND the lighting system.

You COULD use a large (50Ah) battery and run it all day, BUT you will be draining it as you ride all the time. And, unlike carbs, if your battery dies you are screwed. You'll be pushing it home from whereever you are. No matter how many kicks you give it, she wont come back online without a charged battery.

We've discusses this topic in detail in the chat a few times with the same conclusion, without a custom charging setup(more, bigger lighting coils), it cannot be reliably done

From what I found out from another site the smaller pump draws roughly 2-3 maybe 4 amps tops. But would still, Like you said would need a charging system added to the blaster. The stator would definitely need upped for charging to be maintained. Plus a different pickup would be a plus!

I not positive but the cdi could also be taken out of the loop and have a custom timing curve too!!

Thou I'd still like to do some R/D for something like it. The fact of not really needing to rejet for elevation or temps would be nice.