fresh fish!

jdwtradesman

Apr 18, 2012
richmond va
Hey guys, you have some fresh fish here. Hopefully I won't get fried to quick. I recently picked up a 2001 blaster. I'm in freakin love with it! I've been riding birtbikes for awhile now, always been 4 strokes. So naturally, now I'm hooked on that 2 stroke snap!. Seems to be some good guys on here that know there stuff. So I'm sure ill be picking someone's brain here soon. By the way, anyone have a complete front hydro setup for me? I feel like I'm going to snap a d*mn brake lever off with these drums.....

Well you the best and most effective tool on this site is the search button. There is a lot of information on this site. If your having a problem chances are somebody has had the same problem. Most of these threads show the problem, advice, and solution. If you can't find the info you need people will gladly help you. If your new to the 2 stroke world you should research the following....... Leakdown testers, plug chop and jetting. Slickerthanyou sells leakdown testers for really cheap.

And welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome to the forum. Norman420 makes custom spindles to let you bolt on a complete frbrake system from a Banshee,Warrior,ect.

Hydraulic brakes can get expensive! Glad you are wanting to stop before you go wild with the engine!

Thanks for all the replys guys. You guys are very welcoming, this is awsome! I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Doing this from my phone at work right now...and yeah, I'm trying to get a hydro setup on the front ASAP. Already had some close calls......there's definitely been some motor work done, what? I'm it sure. But this thing hauls major *ss. How do I know this you ask? Well....I'm 6' 260 and leaning hard on the front end...the tires pull up through 1st 2nd ....