Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT POST YOUR WANTS ...this is for ppl to post there sh*t that there sick of looking at and cant use so they can give it to some other sucker OK thanks

i know this isn't a WTB section but i figured what i'm asking for is something that everyones got laying around their garage and probably wants to get rid of. i'm looking for a stock front bumper so if anyones got one, i'll pay shipping! thanks!

i know this isn't a WTB section but i figured what i'm asking for is something that everyones got laying around their garage and probably wants to get rid of. i'm looking for a stock front bumper so if anyones got one, i'll pay shipping! thanks!

i got one.. it has a few dents in the front.. and it could us a good paint job. i also have the black plastic piece if you need it... just pay for shipping and i'll give it to you... i can send pics if you want.

DONT POST YOUR WANTS ...this is for ppl to post there sh*t that there sick of looking at and cant use so they can give it to some other sucker OK thanks

why not post wants then maybe someone can respond with something that they need geeeshhh some ppl8-|

i got one.. it has a few dents in the front.. and it could us a good paint job. i also have the black plastic piece if you need it... just pay for shipping and i'll give it to you... i can send pics if you want.

it'd be great if you can send me a pic. i'm not too worried about a few dents anyways. as you can see from the pic, mine is completely flattened lol

DSCN0192.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.