Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Purple

Jan 6, 2009
If you have any nice or decent gear thats too small or anything for your blaster your not gonna use why not let someone else use it
I'll start first I have a brand new pair of answer riding pants that are too small they are size medium let me know if you want them and everyone else feel free to give away

Reactions: kylepotatoes
If anyone has a brake assembly because my back brakes dont work at all i dont know what part i need new

If you have any nice or decent gear thats too small or anything for your blaster your not gonna use why not let someone else use it
I'll start first I have a brand new pair of answer riding pants that are too small they are size medium let me know if you want them and everyone else feel free to give away

Have a pair of used Thor T30 mx boots size 9 just sittin' around. They need both top buckle straps. The straps can be purchased at your local dealer or ebay. Here is a internet pic of what they look like...

bi5r87.jpg

PM sent....

I Need the plastic fender extensions that go from the rear fenders to the heel guards. I know most toss 'em, but I'd like a set to make my Blaster look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.