Free Manufacturers Decals

Im probably just dumb but for the K n N air filter one what do you have to do? I know it says fill out a servey but where do you fill it out at? At their website or something? Im kinda confused hahah.

I have gone through the list twice now and got a ton of stickers. Thanks for the great thread. I was wondering if anyone else knows the email address or address of any other companies we can get more free stickers from.

WOW thanks alot man i need some of these to cover up some of the ummm not so good looking spots on my quads;) hopefully ill start getting them soon. Great post lots of helpI:I

here are some from last week and there still coming in. i also got a shirt and hat from mobile one
milliecandle007.jpg

if you were smart you would have copy and pasted all the address into the address then you only have to send 1 email to 25 companys. thats what i did it took about 5 min.

Thats exactly what I did great mind shure are smart lol when I get my tickers I'll so bump

Try out Metal Mulisha, Trinity, Toomey,Vortex, Sidewinder I did it the hard way and actually going to these sites "contact us" part to make shure they went through hope it works. BTY ASV actually has a button that asks you if you want a free broshure and an butt load of stickers while the others dont how awesome is that...

yeah i got to send them envelopes thats bs they said if they found them on forums to inform them of this lmao.

Very helpfull for free stickers all you really have to to is copy and paste a frendly e-mail them through the "contact us" asking nicely for stickers thats all I did. I even got a sponsor offer from Klotz, if I want it said just to get back to them whenever I wanted. It's been 4 mabey 5 days and I got some from Wiseco Klotz first cause I live in ohio just got my Vortex and ITP gives you a butt load more than I would have thought. Which is fantastic my dad was in disbelief, he was like we dont gotta buy sticker sheets ever again. I'm assuming that most of them give you emails within the first days of sending out the emails AC racing and ThorMX asked for a Self Addressed Sent Envolope. I sent the letters to them anyway cause they made very understanding and explained it well why you have to, plus my mom goes to the post office every now and then so postage for me is free any way lol. good luck to the rest of you.....