Free Manufacturers Decals

Wow I just saw this thread! I emailed like 20 of them saying im opening a motocross track and I wanted to advertise for them lol

Wow I just saw this thread! I emailed like 20 of them saying im opening a motocross track and I wanted to advertise for them lol

your mailman is gonna hate you very soon !

if you look back thru the first few pages, i made a list of all the emails, copy and paste them all into the recipients bar in your email, and send to them all with 1 email

Dude you have no idea!. You know those flate rate postal boxes they give out for free? Well I ordered some... some was enough to fill a 15'X10'X5' part of my front porch.... my dad was pissed lol

Got some NGK sticks today

those large NGK stickers are some of my favorites, i put them on the lower front fenders, right where my muddy knee always rubs, the decal prevents my fender from getting dirt filled scratches in it

I only got some smaller 3 inch ones and some small 1 1/2" ones. I only got NGK and Klotz. Maybe I BSed to much lol. Ill redo it in a couple months and see what happens. I did get Warn ones but I emailed them though the Warn site. They sent me 6 decals, two huge like 12" ones, some smaller 5" ones and some cool metalic 3" ones.

Hey guys, this thread gave me the idea to put this way of how to get a free 16oz monster energy can.

1)Go to Monster Energy Drink | Home
2)Scroll to the bottom of the home page.
3)It will have a couple different things, there is a tab that says RESOURCES
and under that click CONTACT US
4)For question type put "COMPLIANT"
5)You can put in fake stuff EXCEPT for EMAIL and ADDRESS,city,state,etc.
6)Under DESCRIPTION put something like you received a half can of monster energy.
7)Type in the security letters to prove you aren't a robot:)
That is it. They will mail you a coupon for a free 16oz Monster Energy drink.
DISCLAIMER:I do not recommend this it is for informational purposes only, do not abuse it,I am not responsible for your actions, and lastly I am not your mom and dont control you do it at your own risk

Hey guys, this thread gave me the idea to put this way of how to get a free 16oz monster energy can.

6)Under DESCRIPTION put something like you received a half can of monster energy.
DISCLAIMER:I do not recommend this it is for informational purposes only, do not abuse it,I am not responsible for your actions, and lastly I am not your mom and dont control you do it at your own risk

thats something you probally shouldint put on the internet, the feds will bust you for fraud

FBI knocking your door on 3,2,1 B)