Found a place :)

Pudvah, hey man looks like a sweet little spot and nice blaster i want the black/red like that. Is that place still good for riding? Id love to check it out im in ri but only about 45 minutes out id say.

Pudvah, hey man looks like a sweet little spot and nice blaster i want the black/red like that. Is that place still good for riding? Id love to check it out im in ri but only about 45 minutes out id say.

Reactions: pudvah
Ya I haven't been there in like 2 months but I'm sure it's still all good. Where in RI are you? I used to live in Coventry. I go to the VA in providence every Tuesday so I'm always there. I'm like 30 mins from RI

I am in Woonsocket on the north smithfield/lincoln line. Is that spot off of rt6? We are riding tomorrow! Brappp

Ya you would take rt 6 to 395 old exit 91 (just changed exit numbers) not sure how to hit northbound from 6 cause I always go south. There are some stores right down the road you could gps to though. Where you ride at ?

We ride off rt 146 about 200 acres. Trails and small pits. Its rocky but a place to ride for now.

Reactions: pudvah
I'm friggen stoked I found a place to ride while walking a river trail with my wife, kid and dog. It had a field in the beginning that was kinda a circle track and then LOTS of wide trails through the woods. I stopped and spoke with some mx riders and they said cops never bother them and actually told them to ride there when they were caught on the road. It's off exit 91 on 395. I just need someone to ride with so if you're in CT or in mass near CT line hit me up.

I live in Preston ct and I will go. I just got a big ticket a couple of weeks ago because I just got my o2 blaster and did not know it was ILLEGAL To RIDE in CONNECTICUIT WOW. JUST HAVE TO GO TO NEW HAMPSHIRE OR MASS OR NEW YORK AND GIVE THOSE STATES SOME MONEY live and learn that would be nice for ct to have some trails for quads it's pretty amazing the amount of taxes we pay in this state but we can't have riding trails. That's an eye opener. and another reason To Move to a rider friendly state.

Last edited: