ford chevy or dodge ???

to the guy that says toyota sucks balls...take a 80's ford pu and a 80's toyota pu or 4runner with the 22re or the v6 and have them wheeled or roadtripped til someone breaks and see which one lasts longer... id bet money that the yota walks away while the ford is getting towed. i dont know where your from, i see more older toyotas that crappy f series in my town and county. i guess the hicks and truck drivers here are smarter lol.

to the guy that says toyota sucks balls...take a 80's ford pu and a 80's toyota pu or 4runner with the 22re or the v6 and have them wheeled or roadtripped til someone breaks and see which one lasts longer... id bet money that the yota walks away while the ford is getting towed. i dont know where your from, i see more older toyotas that crappy f series in my town and county. i guess the hicks and truck drivers here are smarter lol.

well for one thing if one of them was driving a chevy the chevy would obviously last longer. and my dad works at gm and is currently laid off because people keep wasting money on toyotas and other pile of crap foreign cars.

my neighbor has a blazer it sucks so does there tahoe, the tahoe has 300000 miles on it but it has had 3 trannys and it breaks down alot and he is working on it 24/7 to keep it going

i had a blazer with the 4.3 V6 and it was a great truck never had a problem with it. i flipped it end over end into a swamp, it sat in the water in 15 degree temp. for 6 hours, after they got it out i turned the key and it started like nothing happened.

i had a 85 s10 with the 2.5 bought it wil 240,000 miles with a rod knock and put 30,000 miles on it over 3 years with the rod knock.
it didnt blow up untilli got a new daily driver and decided to hold it to the flor till it went boom.
even after it threw the rod out the side of the block it still ran.
and i have proof.

either way tho were all ganna be loyal to what we like.
but i always find it funny when people on here are all like GO AMERICAN products when everyone of us rides a japanesse quad.

ya theres a reason gms not doing so great.... also a reason people are buying toyotas and other well build foreign cars... sorry about the layoff...

well gm is doing increasingly better and better and imo are already doing better than toyota. the chevy trucks will always be better than the toyota tundra. the cobalt is easily a better car than a corola anyday. i dont many toyota models but in my opinion they all suck. chevys these days have good reliability real good gas mileage and still have a bunch of get up and go power. look at the brand new corvette one of the fastest cars out there and gets about 27mpg on the highway show me a little toyota that can do that. im not trying to rip or bash you im just simply stating my opinion

well, i like all makes, but some are superior, but the thing is that you have a bias, due to the fact that your dad works for gm...so of course you think they are better than toyota. a kia worker might think their cars are better than hondas, but that doesnt make it true....thats all im sayin....all makes have their pros and cons...chevy makes a good vehicle, but you cannot tell me toyotas suck. cuz they dont. go build a harley quad then patriot.

well, i like all makes, but some are superior, but the thing is that you have a bias, due to the fact that your dad works for gm...so of course you think they are better than toyota. a kia worker might think their cars are better than hondas, but that doesnt make it true....thats all im sayin....all makes have their pros and cons...chevy makes a good vehicle, but you cannot tell me toyotas suck. cuz they dont. go build a harley quad then patriot.

i understand that i am biased toward this but even if my dad didnt work at gm i would still hate toyotas. around here where i live you see almost nothing but american cars with the occasional crappy toyota, honda or other foreign pieces of crap thrown in

This thread has been funny as hell. A bunch of Yamaha owners doggin out the fine craftsmanship of the japanese talkin about how great the american stuff is. If these Ford, Chevy and Dodge guys are so good why dont they make four wheelers? They would definitely have lots of horsepower. But they would also definitely need two forums per quad maker to keep up with all the things that went wrong with them lol

The name Honda says it all. "Best on Earth". While i will give Toyota credit for theyre reliability and resale value thats it. Nissan is junk and Keep In Asia's are bigger junk. I've had a Civic, a Crx, an Accord and the Prelude and all of them had over 200 k on them when i was done and went to sell to get something new. 3 of the 4 had over 100k put on them by me and i drive everything like i stole it lol. you can do what you want to a Honda. As long as it has oil you can try to break it and it will look at you and laugh I:I.

The times where i was on crack and decided to buy american led me to lots of wonderful mechanics that told me basically if you rebuild the whole thing it'll be ok. And by ok i think they meant till next week lol.

Found on Road dead's are the worst. Dodge asked me to help with theyre transmission's which is why they work so good lol. If i had to pick between the 3 i would take Chevy i guess.

Although back in the day (96) there was a blizzard here. 3ft of snow everywhere. We had to make little runways to get the cars and trucks out. Drive real fast for 50 ft only to stop as soon as you hit the snow again. Then my buddy went and got his dad's '91 Dodge. He put that thing in L1 and we coasted all the way to the closest city (about 20 miles), thing was like a tank lol

well im trading my blaster and grizzly and a trailer for a ford f350 diesel and im putting stacks and a lift and intake on it im gonna miss my blaster i rode 3 times after i rebuild the engine im trading it but my FORD will be beast

and by the way racer x nissian is not junk, i do not like them but they are reliable we have a ud (nissan)work truck and it is our best running and oldest truck and we own a titan that runs good but i hate the looks and ground clearance

i agree racer x. i just doubt that anyone who says toyota sucks could be much of a car guy at all. probably never even been into the guts of his own motors...one of those "im not goin past the valve cover" type guy. ive been into bare bones with alot of hondas, toyotas, subarus, chevy v8s, and i would say that the japanese should be praised by anyone who loves automobiles, and mechanical engineering in general. (honda still has the hp per liter record for internal combustion motors), not to mention possibly the best variable valve timing system, (vtec) and toyota makes a great one as well, (VVT-i). but what we must realize, is that we gotta appriciate all makes, cuz they all do somthing unique with their machines... a REAL gearhead doesnt hate any one make, they have respect for all.