Forced to kill

01 fmf blaster

Mar 8, 2008
Great state of Georgia
profile.myspace.com
so me and my dad were walking the dogs out in the woods and all of the sudden they take off running. well we see them biting at something so we run over and what do you know theres a small deer there that had both of it hind legs broken and it had a gash on its rite leg and it smelled rotten so we grab our dogs tie them and i asked my dad "wat do we do" .. he says "the best thing to do is not let it suffer" so luckily i carry my nife around all the time in the woods so we slit its thorat so he would not have to suffer... sad to do it but we couldnt just leave it there dying in pain....

Ugghh, this brings back memories for me. Same thing happened to me last year, a car hit a deer and it ended up in our driveway at work--still alive and breathing but could not move at all. Rather than let it suffer, I gave one of my co-workers my pocket knife and we had to slit it's throat to kill it. Needless to say I was kinda traumatized after that. I know it's just a deer but damn it sucks to have to see something in that much pain.

u did the right humane thing............... i went to my freinds house and i went outside to get some fresh air and what do u know? there's a little doe walkin around without a leg and its all raw and bleeding..... u could tell it was in pain...... made me not sleep so well that night..... the next day we went and looked for it and we found it, got my friends dad and shot it so it wouldn't suffer.... i looked upclose to see maggots and stuff in the wound and it missing its tail:eek:

i know that one of family members saw a deer on the side of the road so the pulled over and it was still alive but then a cop pulled up and for some reason he could slit the throat so he had to beat it to death