Fmf fatty pipe and core 2 questions

Ak2stroke

Jul 7, 2011
Wasilla alaska
I bought a used fatty pipe and power core 2 silencer off craigslist was at work had roommate pay and pick it up for me, when I got home I found that the fatty pipe is damaged quite bad a fist size dent right on top of the fmf logo plus it don't come with all the parts the silencer seems to be fine. My question is can I run the silencer with my stock pipe will it make any difference and does any one know if its possible to fix a fmf pipe with a dent and how hard will it be to find the missing parts? Thanks in advance for any and all info

the dent sux. that will make it not run right. the scilencer won't give ya much of a boost with the stock head pipe. go directly to fmf for the parts you need.

fill it with water and freeze it..keep an eye on it though because u can pop the welds if u leave it in too long... I've done it and it works good

The parts I'm missing is the exhaust flange that mounts the pipe to the cylinder plus the bracket for the silencer is missing but I am sure I can fab one pretty easy. My main issue now Is the mounting flange. I'm bout to go freeze my pipe n see if I can fix it. Thanks

The parts I'm missing is the exhaust flange that mounts the pipe to the cylinder plus the bracket for the silencer is missing but I am sure I can fab one pretty easy. My main issue now Is the mounting flange. I'm bout to go freeze my pipe n see if I can fix it. Thanks

Another option is to plug one end os the pipe then heat the dent with a blow torch(to make it softr in that spot) then blow compressed air in to it
Works alson on metal fuel tank
Sometimes it works
Nuno