Fitting a stock yz85 silencer

Blasterbated

Aug 20, 2018
So I recently bought a 2005 blaster with stock exhaust, and am looking to brainstorm some ideas to fit a yz85 silencer I have laying around. I don't have access to a welder, but was thinking of cutting the mid section of the restrictive silencer on the blaster and somehow fitting the two together. Rubber clamp, JB weld? If worst comes to worst I have to blow some money on an actual exhaust anyway, so any insight would be appreciated. I may include pictures depending on where this thread goes :D

What you propose would offer no increase in performance , only work.

Buying an exhaust is not blowing your money. In fact it's the best bang for your buck on a Blaster and has to be FIRST in modding your engine !! Just get a D.G.

UPDATE: While all of you are correct, I went ahead and did it anyway. I recently took up welding since posting and decided to do this as a learning exercise. While it's not groundbreaking stuff, I'll still post some pictures soon if anybody is interested

I do plan to buy an aftermarket expansion chamber regardless of any other ideas that may come to mind :confused: