MX racing

looks like it is shorter than stock

905P9003.jpg

905P8993.jpg

MX racing

looks like it is shorter than stock

905P9003.jpg

905P8993.jpg

Doesn't look shorter....maybe stock length. Hard telling since every part is damn near aftermarket. At any rate, those quads out of the factory are MUCH longer than a Blaster. When is the last time somebody saw a legit MX or GNCC race with a Blaster that had a stock swingarm length? That would just be suicide.

Typical Nick reactions , he finds 2 pics on the internet that might support his point and he thinks its proof he isn't stupid . head over to Powersportjunkies and ask about Nick / Zillafreak and they will tell you all about nick and his whiny ways . They all but ran him off the site , and now he comes here and runs the same old BS to a new crowd.
My guess is in time the same thing will happen here .

To the original poster wanting solid info about suspension upgrades , a +4 with a good 400ex or 450 r shock and some Ken occonnor bushings will make your blasty float like a butterfly on any surface , and will be able to reign in the extra HP when you add it .
I'm done arguing with Captain Retard .

you are the dipshit that said moving the shock mount inward was a good thing. totally a retard talking. you have no idea how leaverage works. or how shocks work. moving it inward will make the shock weaker as it has less leaverage on the swingarm compared to the ground.
and i found two pictures, i can go through and post every picture from that site that shows them not using longer swingarms, all are shorter.
and i said from the start a stockish blaster doesn't need a longer swingarm. which it doesn't. once he gets the 240 on there, he should see if he likes the stock swingarm or go to the longer.
and come race me for slips, your banshee has no chance of beating mine.

also the reason i got "ran" off PSJ was for telling your biotch ass a "secret" to try to help you out. so I love you.

I'm done arguing with Captain Retard .

What about me. Im in the mood to tussle a lil. What do you want to disagree about ?

Do you play golf ?
Do you snow mobile ?
Do you wake board ?
Do you wake Surf ?
Do you snow ski ?
Do you snowboard ?
Do you play soccer ?

Just kidding. Everyone here gave this poster some solid advice. Lots of things to consider when changing suspension.

I know when I start with a new bike project, I always start at the rear. That's where I sit and I don't like getting jarred around or bucked off. I figure with enough HP I can keep the front end off the ground and dont really need shocks (jk of course). So the rear end has to do 90% ofl the work.

What about me. Im in the mood to tussle a lil. What do you want to disagree about ?

Do you play golf ?
Do you snow mobile ?
Do you wake board ?
Do you wake Surf ?
Do you snow ski ?
Do you snowboard ?
Do you play soccer ?

Just kidding. Everyone here gave this poster some solid advice. Lots of things to consider when changing suspension.

I know when I start with a new bike project, I always start at the rear. That's where I sit and I don't like getting jarred around or bucked off. I figure with enough HP I can keep the front end off the ground and dont really need shocks (jk of course). So the rear end has to do 90% ofl the work.

LOL , yeah , GOLF alone can turn even the stoutest of man into a complete baby ! . I'll side with my fellow Duner here and agree on the rear suspension upgrade I think is in the TOP 5 Must do upgrades on the Blaster/Banshee .
I'll be fully enjoying my +4 swinger at SandLake this month . Florence in June and I'm gonna try to take a overnight trip or a 2 night to check out Dunefest .

Thanks guys for helping me out. I am sure I will be asking many more questions when the time comes. You guys are funny!

I'll be fully enjoying my +4 swinger at SandLake this month . Florence in June and I'm gonna try to take a overnight trip or a 2 night to check out Dunefest .

Ill be at Winchester Bay the end of the month for my B-Day party, Last week of March for spring break, 3rd week of June for "schools out" and the first week of August for Dune Fest. Im at Dune Fest every year.

Dunefest is so hard to get campsites for , next year were gonna jump on the prime spots the second they are available . It would suck to be camped at driftwood then have to drive down , or honeyman either . Gotta be In the heart of it .