extended swingarm and shock

Once you slap a pipe on there, it's pretty damn hard. I was 175lbs and my ass was almost literally over the handlebars on my friend's Blaster when he had it and that was about the only way to keep it from taking off. Even then the front wheels will slip off the pavement and want to throw you sideways a bit.

going to have to disagree with you still. if you know how to use your wieght, the clutch and throttle, the front end shouldn't come up without you wanting it to.
for trails, if you can learn how to slip the clutch and keep your momentum up when climbing a hill, you dont need a longer swinger.

going to have to disagree with you still. if you know how to use your wieght, the clutch and throttle, the front end shouldn't come up without you wanting it to.
for trails, if you can learn how to slip the clutch and keep your momentum up when climbing a hill, you dont need a longer swinger.

Well of course, but that just makes my point that you can't shift as quickly and accelerate as hard and early as you could with a longer swingarm. :D

I rebuilt my blaster from the ground up like many guys here , and my approach to the blaster was to make a small quad feel bigger . So the extended swinger was one of my top priorities , along with long travel +3+1 A Arms . Stock Blaster with a Good pipe will quickly make the stock suspension and wheelbase feel scary and un-predictable. Once you have a race quality ( or near it ) suspension underneath you you can be confident that stuffing a BBK with a 35mm carb motor in the frame you can get the most out of the bike .

Don't bother arguing with ZillaNick , he's never wrong , and no amount of common sense will ever make him think otherwise .......

He just loves hearing his own voice and reading his own posts , that explains his post count ......

Quality Nick , not quantity ....... you need a lot of work on the 1st one .

Don't bother arguing with ZillaNick , he's never wrong , and no amount of common sense will ever make him think otherwise .......

He just loves hearing his own voice and reading his own posts , that explains his post count ......

Quality Nick , not quantity ....... you need a lot of work on the 1st one .

common sense is, you cant ride so you get a longer swingarm to use as a crutch.
same reason you are putting a longer swingarm on your banshee, you cant ride.

use you are drag racing where you have to launch your quad as hard as possible, you dont need a longer swingarm for a stockish motor.

use you are drag racing where you have to launch your quad as hard as possible, you dont need a longer swingarm for a stockish motor.

Can I ride since I'm at 68hp with a stock swinger still?

LOL Zilla , lets line em up , when I'm done roosting you I'll burn your green lantern pajamas you ride in ......

a longer swingarm lets u use more of the bikes horsepower sooner so i have to agree with blastard. and moto bring that 68 hpwr machine out ill take some action with it against my blaster

a longer swingarm lets u use more of the bikes horsepower sooner so i have to agree with blastard. and moto bring that 68 hpwr machine out ill take some action with it against my blaster

yes on higher HP motors, but a stock blaster isn't huge with power or TQ

I don't see it as a crutch more as it's just the fact of the matter. The Blaster inherently has one of the smallest wheelbases of all sport ATVs. This is why people like Doug Gust/Justin Wimmer/you name it ride quads with extended swingarms and wider axles/A-arms......and I doubt it's because they are poor riders.