exhaust leak!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you started this thread because I have the same problem since I'm running it w/o a gasket right now. I just ordered 3 gasket's from vito's and a +4 timing degree advance key. I can't wait to install both of em

Pipe = SEALED!!!!!!!!!! whoooo finally! took forever! but its sealed now! and its running great + all the carb problems along with the hanging revs stopped! it has a good powerband. one it hits, its constant, it dosent let off really at all. from what i noticed ringing up and down the street. so glad its fixed tho! lol

Reactions: Larry's Shee
well hasent changed much. everything still seems like normal? the onlything that i have noticed its powerband difference, and noise and HEY!!!!! MY THREADS ARE NOT SOAPS!!!!!! hahahah well it all started when i was 5...... hahaha no. lol i got a gasket and used that to seal the leaks from head to flange, and i got a new flange from yamaha28 and that sealed the leak from flange to pipe. i tried aa ton of other things, but not worth mentioning it..... thanks for the rep!