Electrical help

steve3472

Jan 22, 2010
I own a 2003 blaster and when i got it it had no stator plat or coils i took one off of a 98 but its missing a green wire is it possible to rewire the 98 one to work on the 03 if so does anyone have a pic of where which wire would be soldered or have a wiring diagram that would show it thanks a million really want to ride this weekend

I am pretty sure the stators are differant from 88-02 and 03-06. I am not sure about the coils do you mean the stator coils or the main coil?

does anyone have a manual for an 03 that ahs the electrical in it or have an extra on that they can take a pic of as everything that ive seen for the 3 seperate coils and plate look to be the same just that the 03 has a 5th wire that seems may be a grounding wire but not sure as its a green wire that im missing out of the case thanks

The one differance I know about the 88-02 and 03-06 stators are that the 03-06 have the T.O.R.S. brain built into the stator. Not like the 88-02 where the T.O.R.S. brain is under the front hood.

what is the 5th wire and where does it come from on the stator thanks a pic would be great if anyone might just happen to have one floating around so that i can re soder all of them thanks