Electrical help please

steve3472

Jan 22, 2010
I currently cant get my blaster to fire up it has fuel but it seems the spark is weak I've replace the CDI Box, the coil, the plug, and the Pulsor coil.

Not sure what the problem is now as i only get a weak spark, here is what ive done to eliminat that i may need a coil and a cdi box.
I've taken both the cdo box and coil and put them on my other blaster and it started right up no problems with strong spark so i put it back on the other one and i only get a real week spark what could be causing the weak spark thanks

not sure how to eliminate the tores and no parking brake, didnt think the tores unit would keep from getting strong spark though.

Is there another piece down with the pulsor that helps with the spark

The T.O.R.S. Is made to cut the spark if the throttle get stuck wide open. All it does is cause problems......

You can use the search for the T.O.R.S. elimanation thread in the DIY section.....

check your grounds!

it may be a tors issue, but you've already proven that the parts you have are good, so its either a tors issue, or a wiring problem

is there another part down under the flywheel that controlls spark that could produce a bad spark and ill do the tors and chk grounds tommorrow as its dark out now

The stator is behind the flywheel.........

Thats where the eletrical power comes from......

The stator and magneto are like a little electica generator together....