E-bay value of my blaster

mach158

Feb 23, 2009
Walker, Iowa
Well I ended up going through with my thought of posting my blaster on e-bay for the fun of it, just to see what someone would pay for it. Of course I went with what 89 custom said and put the reserve at 10k. After some thought if it did sell for that, I could pay off everything and still be money ahead and have another blaster just like it again.

Listing is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170316633192 if anyone wants to watch or bid.

But its mainly for laughs and curiosity so please dont bid just to jack the price up because you know the reserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
that f*cker is ridiculous, where did you get the motor and tranny? and what made you want to do this, you trail ride it? where were you doing 130 at? f*ck me dude i have a 600rr and i have been up to 155

just follow the link in the e-bay listing to the videos.

Also, if you watch the video its the road in the background. At least gravel roads are good for something.

I have trail ridden it but theirs not exactly trails around here to ride home about. It rides pretty good on trails too. A little long for some short turns but with the power it has a simple blip of the the throttle and you can swing the rear end around pretty easy.

Also engine and trans just came out of a yamaha yzf600r that didn't feel like it wanted to be a 600 anymore.

thats smart ta put it at $1...i watched a ferrari enzo start at a dollar...and within a week it was up over $1.3 MILLION...so good luck man

i have recieved several questions on this already and over 70% i would say just want to know the reserve price.

Why can't people just bid what they are willing to pay and leave it at that?

Also had an offer for a Honda civic and $1k. Told them no since the quad probably has more power. =))

this is actually kinda depressing. Only 2 days left and only at $800. I'm sure it will get a few bids within the last 12 hours but come on. Only 15 watchers too.