Durby's Blaster rebuilds - Monster Themes for Kiddos

Apparently the Green monster bike is missing the little "electrical" boxes and i have no clue what they are let alone what they look like. I swore i gave all the parts to them but they say i didnt :( i need to see what they look like so i can find them or buy them somewhere. The shop said they are expensive :(

Brandy

This is the voltage regulator, they are cheap. I have one if you need it, no charge of course. All it has is a blue wire coming out of it.

This is the CDI box, they are a little more. the wires coming out of it are:
black with a white stripe
black with a red stripe
orange
white with a red stripe
black

They can be found on E-bay for under fifty bucks

Can anyone look at page 3 post from Feb 12 and tell me if you see the electrical boxes, etc?

anyone have a Control Unity Assembly, CDI Unit Assembly , Main Switch and voltage regulator for a 91 Yamaha Blaster laying around that i could buy? Those 4 items are all my boys blaster needs.

thanks

Brandy

PS been looking on E-bay for some parts, but would rather help out the BF family :)

I am pretty sure I have everything but the cdi. By switch do you mean light/kill switch or key and switch?

I am pretty sure I have everything but the cdi. By switch do you mean light/kill switch or key and switch?

The items I listed are what the shop mechanics said I needed so I am CLUELESS.

CLUELESS+KNOW-IT-ALL=SOULMATES...

Thanks to everyone who helped me out by either sending me parts or letting me know which ones to get off of e-bay. I will be dropping the remaining parts off at the shop in the morning. The kids and I owe you all A LOT.

Reactions: dirtysquared
Thanks to everyone who helped me out by either sending me parts or letting me know which ones to get off of e-bay. I will be dropping the remaining parts off at the shop in the morning. The kids and I owe you all A LOT.

You don't owe me anything except a picture of the kids smiling!

Reactions: Durby
Well I got the call from the shop.. The boys green monster is finally done and ready to be picked up this weekend. Yay! I will post pics of the finished product. I just wish he was here to see it. It is so not the same without him here.

Brandy