Durby's Blaster rebuilds - Monster Themes for Kiddos

I have been slacking.

I will try to post a few pics of the bikes as they are right now. They still are not quite done but with the $200 I won from the contest the other day, I am ordering two O-ring chain kits and the two custom seat covers. I ordered the Monster stickers the other day (Green and Pink ones)

Shouldn't be to much longer and the kiddos will have something to ride. The plan is to get them all broke in and work out the kinks for a Oregon coast trip during the summer.

The Pink bike has AWK rear brakes on it now as well.

sweet, glad they showed up quickly

Chains and Sprockets have arrived. Photobucket is being stupid this morning though. I will get more pics up soon.

I hope that red makes em go faster than than they were sitting in my storage container.

Here are a few pics of the Daughters Blaster after putting the chain and sprockets on and the new seat cover. It needs a good bath now (Maybe tomorrow)

nice lookin build mike !
perfect job on the seat cover install :)

Thanks Harley, The boys is next in line. I should get his engine back next week and I have to bring the seat into an upholstery shop to get new foam put on it and shaped. After that I should be good and my wife can have her Raptor 250 back that the kids have taken from her to ride.