dt200 water cooled complete top end

twinrock

Apr 14, 2008
sorry i dont seem to be able to post into the for sale section maybe not enough posts...
so ill try here..anyway..i have a dt200 complete top end and set up...its the "L: modle which is the direct bolt on...im in Australia and we got them for just 2 years 84-85,,, its off a running bike and i can provide everything needed to run..if anyone is interested let me know..im happy to post anywhere...it wont be too expensive about $100 i can give more info..id be lookin at about $400 au. includes cdi pv motor and box wiring harness top end and piston...all in great condition and usable.i can email pics thanks guys great site

There's a bunch more stuff needed for the conversion. The short version of extras is, Clutch cover with water pump and plastic elbow, stator with timing plate, flywheel, and voltage regulator. There are 2 options on getting the water pump gear to match up. Use the DT200 primary gears and have the clutch basket gear bored out to fit the Blaster trans shaft or use the Blaster primary gears and use a DT125 water pump gear.

The list of items that it sounds like he is including is cylinder head with water outlet, cylinder with exhaust powervalve, bushings, cable holder, cable adjusters, cable spool, 2 cables, "YPVS" spool cover, servo motor, servo motor rubber boot, electronic servo controller box, wire harness, and CDI.

There's a bunch more stuff needed for the conversion. The short version of extras is, Clutch cover with water pump and plastic elbow, stator with timing plate, flywheel, and voltage regulator. There are 2 options on getting the water pump gear to match up. Use the DT200 primary gears and have the clutch basket gear bored out to fit the Blaster trans shaft or use the Blaster primary gears and use a DT125 water pump gear.

The list of items that it sounds like he is including is cylinder head with water outlet, cylinder with exhaust powervalve, bushings, cable holder, cable adjusters, cable spool, 2 cables, "YPVS" spool cover, servo motor, servo motor rubber boot, electronic servo controller box, wire harness, and CDI.
Wow....That is a bunch more parts , thought it was a little cheap for a whole kit.

, its off a running bike and i can provide everything needed to run.

Although it is posted in the wrong section, it should be in Marketplace for sale to comply with the rules, I have to ask.

So just what is the deal for an engine ready to drop in and run.

Last edited:
My son Neil has done the swap and has a running DT200/Blaster out in the garage. Blaster gears are indeed the better ratios and we didn't have any problem with waterpump gear. He has a few write ups here I believe. We tested it originally with the powervalve held open, now it is fully functional. Supposed to be 32hp with the DT200 timing curve and pipe. His ported aircooled Blaster actually makes more top end power than the stock DT200, but then we can port the DT200 the same way in the end. Cheaper to experiment with the aircooled cylinder until we settle on a final port configuration. No mistake about it, the stock DT200 motor will make a Blaster scream.

399556_10151172064195442_1217263481_n.jpg

733747_10152638342880442_1094862585_n.jpg

hey guys sorry for the long delay i have not been on line for a while..
like stated before i can offer all u need...the entire engine if u like?? i only suggested the the parts as i thought it could be easily adapted to the blaster bottom end with out the shipping costs of the full engine..feel free to ask any questions thanks