drum and hydro conversion

what was hard to get off ?????????

the spindals off the bottom a arms im takeing them to yamha shop tommrow get them to take off i cant get off and i cant get the tie rods ends out eaither so im going to take them down to yamah if nobodsy can give me any ideas on easy way to get out

i usually put downward pressure on the a-arm, up wards on the tie-rod, one at a time
then smack the spindle area right where the each rod goes in,
they'll usually pop out. might take a few good whacks

as you tighten the nut, it sucks the beveled shaft into the spindle, be sure to put the cotter pins back in all suspension/steering nuts

well, maybe not that easy, the ball joint and tie rods will have a tendency to spin, instead of the nut tightening, most say an air impact is the way to go, as it will spin the nut faster than the rod can spin in it's joint
i've put sideways pressure and got them to go with just a ratchet

yes, putting them back is putty-sticks compared to getting them off. you need to whack them etc to pop them loose..no easy/short methods im afraid!

i usually put downward pressure on the a-arm, up wards on the tie-rod, one at a time
then smack the spindle area right where the each rod goes in,
they'll usually pop out. might take a few good whacks

Exactly how I did it! I had trouble with the ball spinning when assembly but if you use a car jack up under the joint to give pressure worked for me. But is easy peasy lemon squeezee!

Well I had to think of something that was EVEN EASIER than putting a car jack under it.

Only thing is, the tool I showed is for removal... I always use isopropyl alsohol to clean the tapers before installation and an inpact gun. Clean tapers grab like sandpaper and the impact gun gets it tight before it even knows what hit it.