Drag Blasters

I just happen to see this post up here not been on in a while but i got 4mm stock cylinder motor on alky running 5.1's that was the first time out and the clutch was slippin bad.

i thought you were the only one up there man??

well we got my boy shanes old blaster that is now onwed by a kid named dillon...he got the ct with stroker and passion porting.ect... never seen it run but it is supposed to run hard..he is memeber dragltguy on e2s..then my bud kurt has a stroker with a flotek triple exhaust that runs hard..no times on it but it moves...yeah not too many up here...mine has the most runs/wins/vids thats for sure..hopefully ill get to run with yall someday...I:I

I just bought two blaster-2002 & 2003 also have a 2004 frame with most of the parts. One me & a friend are going to build to dirt drag. Not many blasters drag where I go. Hope to have finished before the season starts in March or April!!

I just bought two blaster-2002 & 2003 also have a 2004 frame with most of the parts. A friend and I are going to build one to dirt drag. Not many blasters drag where I go. Hope to have finished before the season starts in March or April!!

I just bought two blaster-2002 & 2003 also have a 2004 frame with most of the parts. A friend and I are going to build one to dirt drag. Not many blasters drag where I go. Hope to have finished before the season starts in March or April!!

time to start forking out the money lol

thats cool man..hey we stayed in dinnwiddie VA about 4 or 5 years ago..we came down to a NOPI auto event..drag race,show,party..

thats cool man..hey we stayed in dinnwiddie VA about 4 or 5 years ago..we came down to a NOPI auto event..drag race,show,party..

heyy you went to dinnwiddie thats my local track to! you dont go there anymore, theres a banshee thats all ways here id be happy to finally see a blaster on the track

Reactions: strokeddemon
heyy you went to dinnwiddie thats my local track to! you dont go there anymore, theres a banshee thats all ways here id be happy to finally see a blaster on the track

naww man we went all weekend to a nopi show..took the cars down.. a big group of us.its like an 8+ hour drive.