Donaldsons on the Rock RD

tippmann98

Apr 16, 2008
St.Charles MO
Check this out so I go in to a bike shop 45 min out of my way cuz I figure they know what there talking bout a lil more than other locale shops. I purchased an ignition coil for my blaster and it isn't the right coil??? oh well no biggie mistakes happen till I get there and they say nope we wont take that because its electrical so go fly a kite. What would you do?

nah man that sh*t wouldn't fly with me, i would return that sh*t AND they a WILL take it back, f*ck that sh*t! i have a short fuse, they would regret telling me we gave you the wrong part and won't take it back HELL NO!

Good for you! Its hard when your po'ed esp if you have issues with. My local kawaski/yamaha dealer is so stupid, a while a go they charged me $18.95 for a main jet.... wtf??? I can go to jetsareus.com and get 6 for that price..

It sucks I tried reasoning with them I even said id take store credit I was just gonna sell the part to try and make my money back but now im gonna send them a certified letter.

I bet if I wasnt young they would of taken it back the old guy kept pointing to a sign that said NO RETURNS ON ELECTRONICS but it did not say NO RETURNS ON PARTS THAT WE FOOKED UP ON

no i would have not left there until it was returned for the right one man, take it back with ur dad there bro, don't let them do this sh*t to you