Does'nt start first time :?

FaH-S.A

Feb 25, 2010
South Africa (Durban)
www.facebook.com
2006 Yamaha Blaster. Like new (not that it matters) I:I does'nt start first time:-/ why? its clean, engines never been blown. Hardly was ridden, gonna post some pics soon.. shouldnt it start regardless of the temp? :( Mods : Pro Circuit Silencer LMAO :D:D:D:D thats it, dont think jetting is done tho :-[

Not always, depends on how long it sits, Temp outside, Motor condition. Mine usually kicks off on the second or third kick also, Doesnt matter if choke is pulled or not. Plus it has been rebuilt completely too. After it was rebuilt it took like 5-6 kicks and fired right up.

My blaster usually starts in 2-3 kicks, and usually just have the choke fully out at first. Then after 5 seconds, half out, then after a minute, no choke. Works everytime.

There are WAY to many factors to take into consideration to try and get your quad to start on the first kick every time. It can very right down to the time of year you fill your fuel tank and which gas station you fill up at.... Nothing wrong with starting after 3 kicks when the engine is cold. You get up in the 10-12 range then there is a problem somewhere...

2006 Yamaha Blaster. Like new (not that it matters) I:I does'nt start first time:-/ why? its clean, engines never been blown. Hardly was ridden, gonna post some pics soon.. shouldnt it start regardless of the temp? :( Mods : Pro Circuit Silencer LMAO :D:D:D:D thats it, dont think jetting is done tho :-[

if you didn't jet for your pipe then that could be part of the problem. but 3 kicks is pretty normal. some times it takes a few kicks to get the fuel into the cumbustion chamber