Does this trade sound sweet???

michigan_rider

Feb 6, 2011
Romeo, Michigan
hey, this guy wants to trade my mint bmx bike with over 1400 into it thats for sale for 600. he wants to trade a pair of itp holeshots on black rims, a stock 04+ carb and motor that runs with a polished jug, a dg silencer, and a new gasket for the motor ready to install.

i used to ride bmx every day of my life. i mean every day. i didnt care if it was raining or cold or i was sick. recently i sold my bike and i highly regret it. if you dont ride it then i say go for it.

I'd do a compression check on the motor, if it's less than 115psi , I'd tell him to throw in$150-$200 cash. Two tires and rim in great shape $125-150. Complete motor running with good compression- $400-600. Not being able to start it or check compression-$200-$300Gaskets=15-20 bucks.

Just my opinion. Having a spare motor is awesome, having Ken Oconner port it for you-PRICELESS!

my motor on my blaster is already ported and polished, hes now adding a rolling blaster needing a few things and the motor, and rear tires, and more for the bike. I used to ride whether it was rain, sleet, or snow. but i've gotten out of it.